“MEA Law Firm strives to be the top one-stop legal service specialized in the Middle East & Africa region for all our valuable clients.”
ATTORNEY AT LAW
T +971 4 422 1944
M +971 54 326 6087
Hyejin Nam, a member of the Korean Bar Association, has practiced since 2012 as the counsel for small businesses, startup companies, and a young entrepreneur to give legal advice regarding minimizing the legal risks from the beginning of the operation of the business. She has been managing in the field of shareholder’s meeting, legal & IP, civil and criminal procedure, and has experience of establishing a company and managing the operation.
Hyejin Nam has an interest in private and corporation criminal cases and has experience giving lectures at Central Police Academy as a lecturer and national attorney for victims of sexual harassment under the Seoul Central District Prosecutor’s Office.
• Dankook University (B.A. in History and Political Science and International Relations)
• Judicial Research and Training Institute, Supreme Court of the Republic of Korea
• Secretary of Chinese Law Society in Judicial
Research and Training Institute
• Attorney at law, The Heart and Action Law Office
• Public Defender for the Victims of Sex Offenses
Belonging to Seoul Central District Prosecutor's Office
• Instructor of Central Police Academy(2015~2016)
• Attorney at law, MEA Law Firm(2017~Present)