“MEA Law Firm strives to be the top one-stop legal service specialized in the Middle East & Africa region for all our valuable clients.”
ATTORNEY AT LAW
T +82 2 6956 6336
M +82 10 2628 9579
Jinho Hong established a legal office “Purum” to provide professional legal services specialized for foreigners and foreign corporations and has accumulated diverse experiences in foreign investment and business activities in Korea. After graduating from Sogang University majoring in Economics, Jinho Hong passed the 53rd Korean bar exam and completed the 43rd Judicial Research and Training Institute of the Republic of Korea.
Since 2015, Jinho Hong has been a member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) and a member of the Korea Commercial Arbitration Board and has been working in the area of the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR). He also serves as an advisor to the Seoul Global Center and continues to study aerospace law by acting as an amateur pilot as well as an advisor for the Korean branch of the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association.
• Sogang University(B.A in Economics)
• Judicial Research and Training Institute, Supreme Court of the Republic of Korea
• Establishment the Legal office "Purum"
• Member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
• Advisory Lawyer, Seoul Global Center
• Coordinating committee member,
The Korean Commercial Arbitration Board
• U.S Air Force SOPA case's lawyer in charge
• Advisory Lawyer for Korean branch, Aircraft Owners
and Pilots Association)(2015~Present)
• Attorney at law, MEA Law Firm(2019.01~Present)